Release Year: 2011
For more information, view its HBO page or purchase the 1980 match from Amazon.
- Aggression: Throughout the film, shows highlights of McEnroe flipping out, including the famed "you cannot be serious" 36m in.
- Burnout: About 44m in, Borg talks about how tired he was of playing and his loss of motivation to win. At 55m, Borg sells his trophies. About 50m in, McEnroe actually uses the word "burnout" to describe what he was feeling when he took some time off from tennis.
- Intrinsic Motivation: A few minutes in, Borg discusses how he fell in love with tennis when he was young.
- Parents/Family: About 9m in, McEnroe discusses his parents and how they pushed him the right amount.
- Routines: Great example of Borg's pre-match routine about 20m in. He traveled the same route, used the same towels, and had the exact same preparation before his matches at Wimbledon.